Thursday, September 8, 2011

Samsung 40inch Unboxing (LE40B650)

Samsung 40inch Unboxing (LE40B650) I filmed this unboxing on Christmas Day 2009, my Dad surprised our family with the Samsung 40" LCD TV for us all. So here's the unboxing, this is not a review, it is only an unboxing, I will be putting up a full review later, so keep checking back for that! BUY SAMSUNG 40": www.Extreme-Days.com Check Out The Blog: www.Extreme-Days.com Follow Me On Twitter Twitter.com Join Me On Facebook: www.Extreme-Days.com Donate Through PayPal: www.extreme-days.com Sorry I got this up a little later than Christmas, but I wanted to spread out all the unboxings from Christmas so you guys would have one or two a week instead of a bunch all in one day. www.themodelship.com http

Tags : Find camera digital ,hd camcorder , led lcd hdtv , Find camera digital ,hd camcorder , led lcd hdtv ,

No comments:

Post a Comment